Infoceuticals are easy to use and this instructional video will teach you how! To efficiently transfer infoceuticals to water, you will need an IC Pad.
1. Sign In and choose an infoceutical, IC Complex or create your own IC Complex by choosing your favorite infoceuticals (see instructions below on how to create own IC Complexes).
2. Take a bottle of non-carbonated water that you usually drink and connect your IC Pad to your computer or smartphone.
3. Vigorously shake the bottle of water for at least 10 seconds.
4. Place IC Pad under the bottle and start downloading the IC.
5. When the IC has finished downloading, the water is ready and you can drink it throughout the day.
6. When you finish half of the prepared water, add new water to your bottle and vigorously shake it for at least 10 seconds to spread the IC from the old to the new volume of water.
7. In 3 days repeat all of the steps with a fresh volume of water.
8. Please remember to keep your IC water away from any electrical devices and stay healthy!
1. Sign In and go to "All Infoceuticals" page.
2. Search for infoceuticals that you would like to include in your personal IC Complex
3. Click on ❤️ to add infoceutical to your favorites. Search for more ICs and add them to your favorites.
4. After you added enough ICs to your favorites, go to "My Account -> My Favorites" page. At this page, you will see all your favorite ICs.
5. Scroll down and click on "Create New IC Complex".
6. Type name and description for your IC Complex, choose infoceuticals for this complex, complete rest of the form and then click "Submit".
7. Congratulations! You created your personal IC Complex. You can use it and modify it whenever you wish.
Post created: Jan 18, 2018, by: Anton Sheikh-Fedorenko 11124   11
Have you ever listened to a piece of music that made you feel better? If so, then, you already know the benefits of sound. Sound therapy, often called sound healing, has been used for centuries to help with many ailments. For instance, the ancient... moreMay 08, 2020 Anton Sheikh-Fedorenko 741
The philosophy of Greek Physician Hippocrates, that is “let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”, has stood the test of time. It recognizes the significance of a healthy diet and that the nutrients in food have healing and restoring prop... moreApr 03, 2020 Anton Sheikh-Fedorenko 664