Infoceuticals are easy to use and this instructional video will teach you how! To efficiently transfer infoceuticals to water, you will need an IC Pad.
1. Sign In and choose an infoceutical, IC Complex or create your own IC Complex by choosing your favorite infoceuticals (see instructions below on how to create own IC Complexes).
2. Take a bottle of non-carbonated water that you usually drink and connect your IC Pad to your computer or smartphone.
3. Vigorously shake the bottle of water for at least 10 seconds.
4. Place IC Pad under the bottle and start downloading the IC.
5. When the IC has finished downloading, the water is ready and you can drink it throughout the day.
6. When you finish half of the prepared water, add new water to your bottle and vigorously shake it for at least 10 seconds to spread the IC from the old to the new volume of water.
7. In 3 days repeat all of the steps with a fresh volume of water.
8. Please remember to keep your IC water away from any electrical devices and stay healthy!
1. Sign In and go to "All Infoceuticals" page.
2. Search for infoceuticals that you would like to include in your personal IC Complex
3. Click on ❤️ to add infoceutical to your favorites. Search for more ICs and add them to your favorites.
4. After you added enough ICs to your favorites, go to "My Account -> My Favorites" page. At this page, you will see all your favorite ICs.
5. Scroll down and click on "Create New IC Complex".
6. Type name and description for your IC Complex, choose infoceuticals for this complex, complete rest of the form and then click "Submit".
7. Congratulations! You created your personal IC Complex. You can use it and modify it whenever you wish.
Post created: Jan 18, 2018, by: Anton Sheikh-Fedorenko 7722   10
I am curious as to the prior state of each container of water that is used in this process. As I have learned, water is programmable and therefor I would think could begin as a preprogrammed fluid. There are many influences that I would imagine c... moreAug 18, 2019 Sarah Stier 22
To date, the IC Platform has offered infoceuticals that were created with the help of different substances. Now, we are excited to also offer another type of signal, which are known as Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF). PEMF based therapy has be... moreAug 02, 2019 Anton Sheikh-Fedorenko 186
To whom it may concern: Dear Sir/Madam, I need help to download my Ic. I did not use my platform for about 18 days. Now I restarted using it, but could not download any of my ic. It let me to select "Start IC transfer" and then, when I click o... moreJul 30, 2019 Irene Bernstein 83