This is a new and more convenient method of using ICs, which allows you to store your ICs for a month! For this method you will need:
Step I. Prepare the Saline Solution
Fill a glass with 200 mL of non-carbonated water, which you usually drink.
2. Dissolve 1 teaspoon of Sea or Himalayan salt in the water.
3. Fill the 30 mL blue glass bottle with the saline solution.
Step II. Transfer ICs to Saline Solution 1. Connect your IC Pad to the audio output of your smartphone or computer.
2. At the IC Platform, choose the infoceuticals (ICs) you wish to transfer.
3. Vigorously shake the glass bottle containing the prepared saline solution (see Step I) for 10 seconds. Then, place the bottle on top of the IC Pad and start transferring ICs.
4. Once the transfer of ICs to the saline solution is complete, the solution is ready to use. You may use this solution containing ICs for 30 days. Write the date and name of the transferred ICs on the bottle.
Step III. Use Solution with Transferred ICs 1. Place about 10 drops of solution containing ICs into a glass of non-carbonated water, which you usually drink. Stir and drink the water.
2. Use the solution containing ICs 2-3 times a day. Your practitioner may suggest a different amount of daily intake.
3. After 30 days or when the solution containing ICs is finished, repeat the steps to prepare a new volume of saline solution containing your choice of ICs.
You Can Prepare Few Bottles Containing Different ICs and Use Them One After Another
FAQs ABOUT THIS METHOD:
1. Does the 30 days transfer method substitute the 3 days transfer method?
No, the 30 days transfer method does not substitute the 3 days transfer method – it is just another option, that may be more convenient to transfer and store ICs. You can use whichever method you prefer.
2. Can I use a 50 mL glass bottle instead of 30 mL to prepare the IC solution and store it for 30 days?
Yes, a larger glass bottle can be used to prepare and store the IC solution. Just fill the bottle with the saline solution prepared in Step I and use it for 30 days.
3. Can I use clear, transparent glass bottles instead of blue ones?
Yes, you can use clear, transparent glass bottles instead; but, in this case, we recommend covering the bottles with aluminum foil or at least a fabric pouch when storing them.
4. How should I store glass bottles with ICs?
Bottles with ICs should be stored at room temperature, away from direct sunlight, and at least one meter away from electrical devices. You can also use aluminum foil to shield your bottle and protect it from electromagnetic smog.
5. Can I reuse the glass bottles?
Yes, you can reuse the glass bottles; however, before reusing, you should wash them with hot water.
Find more FAQs about infoceuticals here